Friday, April 24, 2009

Con's Glasses

Conrad is always finding and putting on Tyler's or my glasses. It is cute, but my eyes are so bad I worry this little game will do some serious damage to his eyes--as if the genetics weren't risk factor enough.





Along comes the pipe cleaners!





These are his "favorites." As I took this picture, he said, "I can see yany-fing with my glasses."

6 comments:

karin said...

funny.

Ty Daddy said...

I love his glasses.

Unknown said...

Yany-fing? Are they, like, x-ray glasses, or night vision, or what?

Michelle said...

That is so funny! I can only imagine how fun it is to be at your house for a day. Such a creative mom and such a great sense of humor!

Ann said...

I especially love the phonetic spelling that you use!

Kelly and Mindy said...

So cute! Carter also loves glasses. He always tells me that he has bad eyes just like dad, and he needs glasses. Maybe both of these lucky boys will get their wish to have terrible eyes :)