Saturday, September 22, 2007

For Safety's Sake

Just a little note. My smart sister asked us to take the links to her off, so I did. I also took off all the other links, but don't worry. You are all bookmarked. And I finally caught up in housework, so I am allowing myself to be online. However, our kitchen is very torn apart, so don't hold your breath waiting for a new post every day. Wait, its me. You weren't expecting that anyway.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually don't mind if you leave mine up. I keep identifying information off my blog.

karin said...

Ditto to Ali.

I wondered when you were going to get SAFE!

chunkymonkey said...

Folks, its too late to go back! It is all deleted and that is that. You are in my bookmarks bar right at the top of my screen anytime I am online. Don't worry, I keep you close by.

Ann said...

I couldn't put the links back if I wanted to either, Beebe!

karin said...

If you people had google readers than it wouldn't be an issue. I had no links but a complaining husband insisted on having links to at least some people, so I did it and it wasn't a big deal.

karin said...

GOOGLE READER!

GOOGLE READER!

GOOGLE READER!

chunkymonkey said...

What is Google Reader and why are you yelling? Tyler always points out that I am yelling when I write anything in all caps and I tell him I want to yell it, that I am doing it for major emphasis and he tells me I just don't get it and then I admit that I don't IM and I don't text and that he is the best nerd around and then I ask or is it geek....you get the picture.

karin said...

I am not really yelling, I am just trying to get my point across that you need to set up a google reader for yourself- Katie posted and I haven't checked yet to see if anyone else has commented yet but it makes it easy to keep up with people (like yourself) who post seldomly.