That is NASTY! but cute. Good thing you have a backyard to hose off inside of the inside of your house.We have bought those lovely Swiss Miss ones and the boys don't know about them, they are my special treat.
This is so great!! My mom got so mad at Mr. Stewart for giving us popsicles before church.
These are the delicious and low fat Swiss Miss Fudgebars. Yum, yum.
I just realized I was posting as tyler. It is me.
Con, I love fudgicles, too. Almost as much as you do. Beebe, is he offering a prayer of gratitude in that last one?
I think it looks like he has a 5 o'clock shadow! CUTE!
that is the cutest chocolate covered baby i have ever seen! did he even eat any of it or just wait for it to melt & smear it all over? :)
Cute pictures! That is a mess I would not attempt to clean- just send him straight to the bathtub!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is NASTY! but cute. Good thing you have a backyard to hose off inside of the inside of your house.
We have bought those lovely Swiss Miss ones and the boys don't know about them, they are my special treat.
This is so great!! My mom got so mad at Mr. Stewart for giving us popsicles before church.
These are the delicious and low fat Swiss Miss Fudgebars. Yum, yum.
I just realized I was posting as tyler. It is me.
Con, I love fudgicles, too. Almost as much as you do.
Beebe, is he offering a prayer of gratitude in that last one?
I think it looks like he has a 5 o'clock shadow! CUTE!
that is the cutest chocolate covered baby i have ever seen! did he even eat any of it or just wait for it to melt & smear it all over? :)
Cute pictures! That is a mess I would not attempt to clean- just send him straight to the bathtub!
Post a Comment