Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Shoes




Conrad is an experienced enough walker to handle shoes! This makes life easier for a little monkey who always wants to be tumbling around. In the SLC Airport, he got to toddle around, capturing the attention of everyone waiting for our delayed plane. He chattered, he "ooo"ed, he pretended to talk of a cell phone or give orders like a CEO (both were observations of his fans), and he even read the carry on bag sign. He's not too steady, yet, but he sure is practicing. Soon, he'll be running in his little shoes.

4 comments:

karin said...

I was going to let someone else post a comment first on this one BUT I decided aganist it.

I LOVE the way he walks in his new shoes.

Ann said...

What a cute little traveler. I'm sure the other passengers were grateful for the adorable distraction.

Anonymous said...

He is losing his little chunkiness. How sad! I hope he is well behaved when you come to visit us. I'll be watching those fares. ;)

Unknown said...

Did someone say airport? There's one just 20 minutes from my new apartment!

I love his walk. Soon I'll be walking more like him!